Thursday, July 7, 2011

Website update.

With opening my own tattoo shop I just don't have the time right now to focus on opening a new website. I am still doing live cam shows on ImLive.com ( you can get a link to that under my links to the right of my blog ). I'm not on but a few times a week if that.. Been a few times every 2 weeks here lately.
I know I said I was going to reopen SynfulDame.com, but that was before we decided to open this business. The decision to open this shop was made literally overnight. The opportunity came to us and we jumped on it fast!
Now, once we get opened and depending on how busy we are and if we hire people to help us run it will determine if I ever come back.
Not only will the shop be for tattoos and body piercings, but another part of it is a small photography studio. I know from experience that everyone wants photos of their new tattoo(s).
So, with me being a photographer I took advantage of the space next door and set up a studio.
My husband will be living out his dream by owning his own tattoo shop and I'll be living out mine by being a photographer. I would feel so lost if I didn't have photography in my life.
I love modeling, but at the end of the day I much rather be the photographer. There is something indescribable about seeing the faces of people when they see a photo of themselves that they just adore. That feeling is way more powerful to me than seeing another awesome photo of myself.. hahahha That sounds so conceded.. and it is!! lol Let me stop. hahaha I'm just saying that I never did modeling for the compliments.. It was something I did for myself that made me feel empowered. And while I love modeling. Being a photographer means so much more to me.
So, I hope you all understand why I can't re-open a website at this time.
Anyone who knows me knows that I loved having my site and devoted a lot of time to it. I would never want to half ass something so rather than doing that I just wont have one.
Since I've been camming I feel that is taking over the adult web world anyways. I mean, for the same amount you'd spend to look at a bunch of photos you can interact with a women live.. Thats a better deal if you ask me. lol

=)
Check out my links for my ImLive account and you can also check out my clips4sale because I will still be updating that whenever I can with new naughty videos.. hehehehe And I'm thinking of having a guest in my next video(s). hehee You'll have just to wait and see if it's a male or female.. hehehee

xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Synful Dame, i appreciate you because of imlive but have you heard about mfc ?there you indeed get what you deserve!thats so easy bb.just go myfreecams.com n try to increase your cam score doing n showing your wonderful body.then the torrent of tips come n pleases you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Synful Dame, i appreciate you because of imlive but have you heard about mfc ?there you indeed get what you deserve!thats so easy bb.just go myfreecams.com n try to increase your cam score doing n showing your wonderful body.then the torrent of tips come n pleases you!
sincerely "coolfucker"

Black Spiral said...

Sorry to see you go, but if things in the tattoo shop are going well, then great. Feel free to pop by www.fat-forums.com and check out my body modification (scarification) pics.
Black Spiral

Blogger said...

BongaCams is the biggest live sex webcam site.

Blogger said...

WE'RE SEARCHING FOR LIVE CAM MODELS!
EARN MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!