Thursday, July 7, 2011

Opening my very own tattoo shop!!

Why hello there strangers. I know some of you may be surprised to see a post from me. But, allow me to explain.. You see, we are opening our very own tattoo studio. "Stay True Tattoos" is almost ready to open its doors to the public. For the past 2 months I've been painting, ripping up floors and laying new ones down. It's looking amazing and unlike any other shop I've ever seen. Most importantly is unlike any shop IN THIS AREA. Mind you there is only 2 in a bout a 30 mile radius.
But, A.) they don't have me!! lol and B.) they don't have ME. ahahahhaha. I know from experience that the other 2 shops don't have shit on customer service like ours will. Now, that along with Shane being an amazing tattoo artist. We're gonna take this fucking town over!! I'm so thrilled about that. In the 8 years that hes been tattooing for other shops he's got shit on time after time.
This late time was the last time!! So, if you're ever in the Statesville/Mooresville area of North Carolina come on by and get some tattoos or piercings. We vow to have the best prices in town. As a matter of fact it's going to piss the other shops off (and we love pissing people off that fucked us over.. hehehehh. Oh the sweet revenge) , but we will be cutting their throats on prices. We're offering $15 piercings and nearly half priced tattoos. Yep, that's right. You can go to the other shops and pay $500 bucks for a quarter sleeve or come to us and get the same quality work for half price.
See what most people don't realize is that each tattoo artist has the power to price the tattoos they do themselves.. and if you're not the owner of the shop you work in you have to give the owner half of EVERYTHING you make. So, you may make 1000 bucks one day.. but, you're only going home with 500. With us being the owners, Shane no longer has to give half of his hard earned money away and thats how he's able to cut the prices like we are.
=)

Welp, bare with me.. I'm going to post a few more blogs and get everyone up to speed on everything I've been doing lately.. cause we all know it hasn't been blogging.. heheheheh .

xoxo



No comments: