Friday, October 22, 2010

Only about a month later...

Fuck! I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping up with my blog. I really do enjoy writing here.
Any free time I have I've been on cam over on ImLive.com! That place is awesome!! I've been spending so much time there that I've been abandoning my blog, and to be honest my website.
I really need the money right now and am banking doing cam shows.It's that plain and simple.

On another note, I have been talking to some photographers and really want to get more pro photos on my website. I love shooting my own content,but it's really fucking hard and time consuming. I'm meeting one photographer next weekend and we're going to do some killer artistic nudes. Something a little different for me.. But, I do always enjoy doing simple, natural yet erotic photos.
I'm talking to another one about shooting some bondage material. I really want to do more bondage and go more extreme with it. tee hee ;)
There are plans in the works to do more girl on girl content as well.

I did take some time off cam last night and used my new camera to do a DIY Halloween shoot.
Now, my big ass Canon EOS is heavy and I have a cheap ass tripod at the moment that could barely hold up this camera.. So, with that going on, it was quite difficult to do this shoot.
However, when I get a stellar fucking idea like I thought this was. I wasn't gonna stop until I had some photos I could use. The whole set revolves around the very controversial Cradle of Filth
Vestal Masturbation shirt.

So, here is a preview of the photos I took.
(click image to make larger)

xoxo
-SD

1 comment:

Blogger said...

BongaCams is the sexiest live sex webcam site.