Sunday, August 8, 2010

Quick update

I'm sorry for me not posting once again. Summer is a very busy time for me.. I love going out enjoying the weather,swimming,the cookouts and parties. So, I've been living life and haven't had time to post.

Ive also been busy meeting photographers and getting some amazing content for http://www.synfuldame.com/.

On a completely different note & something that will take even more of my time away from blogging... I've begun looking at school for becoming a phlebotomist. There are a few places in my area where I could get the training. But, before that I need a new car. So, I would attend until Fall. As for the car.. I'm looking at some now. I'd love to get a Scion Xb. That's a car I've had my eye on for the longest time.

Well, I've just order Domino's and a movie, Kick ass!!
So, you all have a great week. I have some free time within the next 3 days. So, I'll get some new photos up. & tell you all about my killer Sunday last week. Drag show, gay bar.. that's all I'ma say!! hahah ;)

xoxo
-SD

No comments: