Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Death of a friend

I wanted to share this news clip about an old friend of mine who tragically died this past weekend.


I wont go into details about what happened although I will say all the news reports are WRONG!!!! Once the pain isn't so fresh I will write about what really happened that night from a source that was there!!
It makes me so angry how heartless some people are.

I knew this guy for nearly 8 years. We had a falling out about 2 years ago and it was all over some petty ass shit.It hurts my feelings so bad that I didn't get to say my goodbyes.I wish I could have told him how much I still cared for him.
I won't dwell on the past though. The good times we shared are what I have been thinking about these last few days.
He didn't die in vain, but a hero saving the women (his girlfriend of almost 5 years) he loved the most. That's the kind of man he was. He loved his friends and would do anything for them.
I cannot imagine how she is feeling. He literally grabbed her, said I love you and throw her off the bridge.It sounds like a horror movie or bad dream doesn't it?!

RIP old friend.

1 comment:

Faye Daniels said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. This made me cry. I can tell by the post that you are really strong even though I'm sure that you're hurting.

Take your time to heal, please don't take on guilt because of falling out that you two shared but remember what he gave to your life instead.

*sending you love