Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SOS

He asked me a while ago and honestly I didn't think too much into it.. I said yes but, we aren't your typical couple. The proposal wasn't over the top or anything crazy. It was small and intimate. I was never the little girl that dreamed of her wedding. I've never been interested in getting married until I met him ♥..I wasn't even interested in having a ring ( yeah, seriously). Until he showed me this...
(2Ct Royal Asscher Center Stone)
Sadly, my chubby finger was too big & as soon as I got it I had to send it off to get sized up.
That's okay though.. It'll be back soon all up on my finger!! Forever! *giggles*


The date is still to be set.

1 comment:

Faye Daniels said...

EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek - so excited for you!!!!!

The ring is GORGEOUS!!! (And I feel like it suits you). Honestly, it's all in meeting the right person.

I'm so glad that you two have one another in your lives, every time you talk about him you can tell how close you are.

CONGRATS to you both!!!!