Friday, July 9, 2010

Vegas Trip!

As all of you should know by now I am going to Vegas this month. Its literally less then a week away. My original plan was to attend the BBW Bash at the hotel I am staying at - The Tuscany.
I honestly don't know if I will be able to attend the bash events. Though, I will be poolside hanging out with everyone. I could very well go to the events,but I cannot say for sure due to me being really tight on money. Which sucks, I know. But, I went to the bash in 08 and while I had a good time... I had the best time just hanging out with people here and there in Vegas. So, I won't be bummed too badly if I don't make it because I know I'll see you guys around. After all, I am staying at the hotel where the bash takes place.

If you're around Las Vegas from July 13 - 19th email me and we'll meet up!!
As long as you aren't a creep.. I'll totally hang with you (in a public place..lol)

yay VIVA LAS VEGAS!!

No comments: