Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New update - Simple Curves

I know I'm a little behind on the last day of my Vegas blog. The reason being I have a fuck ton of photos of that night that I need to resize for the blog. That and I'd really love to get the video (wink wink) but it seems they're having trouble getting them to me.So, I want to wait a little longer.. Just until the end of the week and if nothing gets worked out I'll just post it anyways with all the awesome pictures.

SO, keeping the blog alive with my website updates. Here is a new one that just went up. Features D. Von Rotten and myself in a simple yet elegant setting with the photos being in black and white.
Enjoy.
xoxo
-SD

2 comments:

Faye Daniels said...

These look like they turned out really well!

Synful Dame said...

Thank ya kindly, Miss Daniels.
=)