Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kinky gifts

It makes me giggle every time someone tells me that they are my "fan". I think "who me?" hahah
Over the past few years I've had some amazing people showing me support on all that I do. The feeling is indescribable. Recently, I've had a gentlemen show me his support in every way. He chats with me just about daily and always makes me smile! He is truly a sweet and kind dude. He isn't overly sexual like most men are that try and talk to me. Though, I will say I have a good group of guy supporters that are really genuine and their comments come from the heart rather than the cock...even if they would fuck me if they had the chance LMAO!! ;)

Now, my conversation nor friendship cost a thing, but if you want to shower me with gifts I won't stop you. It tickles me pink to open my mailbox and have a surprise from someone I've never even met. That feel is indescribable too. It's awesome.
The guy I've been chatting with lately took it upon himself to send me a few kinky gifts from my Amazon wishlist ( http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/2JZW1UG7FN4KA ) this week.
Check them out :
How awesome,huh?!! He so didn't have to do this and I am so very grateful for these gifts!
Who knew that just being myself and goofing off on cam would get me presents! hahah
Thanks again,77!! This blog is all for you,hun. It's not much, but it's what I do. hahah I'ma blogger,biotch!! hahaha

I cannot wait to use and wear all of these goodies.

xoxo
-SD

2 comments:

Bob said...

i glad you have someone that can make you smile.

Synful Dame said...

@ Bob - Yes, he is such a wonderful,dude. I'm glad to have him as a friend. *big cheesy grin*

xoxo