Sunday, May 2, 2010

New tattoo

I don't know why the hell this little spot hurt so bad, but I was a total pussy getting this.
I'm really trying to focus on one part of my body to get covered first. I've decided to do my right leg.The plan for it is really old school,bright colors, traditional art..To bring everything together we'll do the dots & tiny stars (that you see in this piece) as well as somethings in negative (which I love that style of things)....you get the idea.

Let the sin begin...

during .... acting all hardcore..lol


So here is the tattoo I got tonight. It always sucks to take a picture right when it is done.With the plasma, swelling and everything it makes it hard to see how great a piece is.


Here is a little video I shot during the tattoo..heheh. I get a little frisky and....Oh, just watch the whole clip and see. *evil grin*

6 comments:

Don Carlos said...

You are soooooooo bad, babe...and we LOVE it! LOL

Synful Dame said...

@ Don Carlos - heheheheh Oh, but I am so good at being bad.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Is that your boyfriend inking you? If not, lucky bastard!

Synful Dame said...

@ Anonymous - Yeah, he's something like that. *evil grin*

Angela Vendetta said...

I love it! Also! I have that same shirt.*wink* Great minds thing alike.

Synful Dame said...

@ Angela Vendetta - I know you do,I've seen it in some pictures.. I bought it because I love it and knew you had it. hehehhe. You're very right - Great minds do think alike.
xoxo