Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Website updates

I just wanted to give everyone the reason why I haven't had a update this month on SynfulDame.com.
I've had a few members emailing me asking what's up with updates and when can they expect one.First and foremost I want to apologize(and did) for the delay.This is NOT how things work and there is a damn good explanation.

With the big changes coming the members area address will change as well.So, that is why recurring members haven't been billed and why new members aren't being processed.

It shouldn't be too much longer,folks. Then the sparkling new and improved www.SynfulDame.com will be here!!!
Like I said, I am still with the awesome people who brought you my website with Plump Dolls. I am now becoming a solo girl and standing out on my very own! Something I am so fucking excited about.

So, I do apologize for the lack of new photos. I have still been taking them like there is no tomorrow. *giggles* You just wait to see what I have up my chubby tattooed sleeves.

xoxo
-SD

2 comments:

Scarlette said...

Glad to see you venturing out on own!

Synful Dame said...

@ Scarlette - Yeah, me too. I am so excited. Though, I will still have the same amazing webmaster.
=)

xoxo