Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thick Thighs,Plump Belly & Pink Pussy - OH MY!

This insanely hot set of photos just went love on www.SynfulDame.com - I am going to give it to you straight...If you haven't joined my site yet - NOW really is the time.
It's going through some major kinky times. hahah. I will soon have a guest model section and my girl or girl content is going to skyrocket!

But, on to this new update. It has some of the hottest photos to hit the site to date.
My plump pink pussy is screaming 'COME EAT ME'. hah.
If you are a fan of pale curves.This is filled with them. The light from the window hits my whole body.Making my curves vibrant and bold.
I fucking LOVE these pictures.
Enough of that..Go see for yourself.
(click image to view full size)




xoxo
-SD

4 comments:

Steve said...

Damn girl you have the best ass and pussy. mmmm

Synful Dame said...

*giggles* Why thank you,Steve.
;)

James Allen said...

Very informative post, I live in UK and feel we miss out a lot as all the major bookish events occur in the US. Even the events that do occur over here would be impossible for me to attend so I have to make do with making individual, personal connections.
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8273424&postID=405269343966960039&page=1&token=1349515021921

John said...


The eye catchy post, I like it
Internet Marketing Techniques That Really Work for any business success. http://johnphanchalad.net