Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh sad day

Its so sad that this man passed away. Though he lived a great life. Its so sad to watch this family lose their father,grandpa and friend. I've only been apart of this family for 2 years but he always made me feel welcome. He was very close to my lover boy and this boy never takes death well. This breaks my heart. Within the past few years I've been by his side for the death of his best friend of 15 years and now his grandfather.

His grandparents have been married for nearly 60 years. I can't imagine being with someone that long. What I can't imagine even more is living life without that person. Its only been one day. But she had to sleep by herself and wake up alone. And this women still has her head high and has food on the table. I know everyone takes death differently but I think id be in bed crying. She keeps telling everyone to stop crying. What an amzaing women.

I feel so blessed to be apart of this family. I wish he could have seen me take his family name.

=( ya know what kills me the most?..... seeing the kids cry.
Breaks my heart.

Sad day.

No comments: