Sunday, March 21, 2010

M.i.a.

I haven't been posting much. I know. I've been working my ass off on cam to get extra money for Vegas. The cam site is running a special this month. Spend over 100 + hours logged in and get a few hundreds bucks bonus. That's awesome because all you have to do is be in the free chat and you get the bonus. Not to mention I've been doing private shows and making a killing with them *giggles* I have so much fun on cam. It surprises me that I've never done it before now.

My website is still going strong and the new version is almost here! I am so stoked for that.
And we've been snapping pictures left and right. I must have over 10 photo sets of myself and my guest models still left to edit.
Busy busy busy.

You can follow me on twitter @ twitter.com/synfuldame
I post there the most.

Hope everyone has a great week.
xoxo

No comments: