Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy bee

I haven't been around as much as I'd like because I am keeping myself busy.
There is so much that I have to get done before I go to Vegas. I am starting on all that now.
My lazy days are usually Sunday - Wednesday. But, this week I haven't had a lazy day.
Sunday we went to the photographers at 9am. Spent the whole day getting there,coming home or being there of course. ha.

Monday is lover boys day off and that day we usually stay inside by ourselves cuddled up on each other and eventually that leads to extremely great orgasms.
This week that stayed the same. Which I love!! Them are the best days if you ask me.
We just got a WII and we have an awesome time playing that. I've never been a gamer..I rather read .. or talk..But, the wii is really fucking fun. I love that it's something we can do together.
We played bowling and baseball.Fun times.

Today I have to get this house in order. We have a huge yard..and a little dog. Tell me how a tiny Chihuahua can make the yard trashed! Now,I have to spend sometime today cleaning about half an acre. But, right now..D. Von Rotten is on her way over and we are going out to lunch and doing some Vegas shopping. Which is another thing I really need to cut back on.
In the words of Mr.West "I've got a problem with spending before i get it".

I think my priorities are a little fucked up right now. Being that I don't feel I did it up right in Vegas the last time I went. That seems to be all I think about.. Doing it right this time and what all I want us to do and see....I need to stop buggin' before I get my hopes too high.

Welp, that is it for a quick update.
I hope you all had a great weekend!!

xoxo
-SD

2 comments:

Jessika_Vegas said...

Honey, The Point of Coming here is to RELAX, ENJOY, and HANG OUT with your Friends!!! I am staying at the hotel, hanging by the pool, and shooting with you.. LOL I have a few "other" plans that aren't safe for Bloggers ears.. LOL But that is all!!!

See you soon.. STOP STRESSING. LUVS YOU

Synful Dame said...

Lol I did this last time too
I do need to just relax. I'm just so damn excited.
See you soon babe.

xoxo