Saturday, March 27, 2010

BBW Fascination's Sexy Tournaments

Chuck over @http://bbwfascination.blogspot.com/ is having a blast this week. He is matching up some hot ladies in these stellar tournament type things.
One hot lady against another... He is giving great descriptions about what he likes about each gal and ultimately he choices a winner.

Check it out because it's really fun and his blog is always stacked with hot photos and videos.

Your truly was in one of these vs. matches. I am stoked to say I FUCKING WIN!!!
MUAHAHAHH!!

You can see that match up here:

It always brings a smile to my face when I'm in others blogs or websites..
I am so damn grateful to have such amazing supporters.
It giggles me unlike anything else to see people enjoying my creativity and personality.

xoxo
-SD

No comments: