Saturday, February 20, 2010

ALLBBWCAMS.COM


So,last week I got my very first webcam. Yeah,how late am I right?
I've been modeling for almost 3 years now. And I've never had a webcam.
I must say..I am loving it!!!! The first thing I did was sign up over at http://www.Allbbwcams.com
I knew a few models that were already using the site and I heard great things about it.
You have a public room. Where anyone who has signed up for the site can come in and check you out.If they want some one on one time with you.They can do a private cam with you(where they have to pay per minute).
Within the first few hours..I was getting a nice amount of people checking me out. I did a few private shows.Most of the guys and gals were super nice..I had such a good time. I'm addicted to it now. haha.
So,check out the website. And be sure to bookmark it!!
I'll be on it mostly early in the week. If you see me online come by and say HELLO!!

xoxo
-SD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That site is great.U look so good on it and are my faveorite.

Synful Dame said...

awwwe - thats so good to hear. I have such a good time on this site.

Anonymous said...

DO NOT PROMOTE THIS SITE - THEY ARE SCAMMERS - THEY DO NOT PAY MODELS - STUDIOS NOR AFFILIATES - THEY OWN ALLBBWCAMS - ALLSHEMALECAMS - TRANNYPAY - BBWDOLLARS - DONT LET IT HAPPEN TO U - THEY WOULD STEAL UR MONEY

Blogger said...

Enjoy watching live sex cams? Then visit BongaCams.