Friday, February 26, 2010

Sick

Boooooooooooooo! For the past week and a half I have been sick as shit!
It keeps bouncing off of everyone in the house and wouldn't go away. I finally went around and washed everything in the house..Cleaned it from top to bottom with antibacterial spray..like a total psycho. The house was never dirty but I was convinced germs got everyone sick. lol
So,now I have all these wipes and hand sanitizers all over the house.. It paid off because today everyone seems to be feeling better.
I think I've become one of them germ a phobe types..I fucking hate being sick.There is nothing worst to me than puking. I fucking hate it. I don't see how people can be bulimic..Throwing up is probably one of my most hated things in life. lol..Let me stop. haha. Who wants to read about me fucking ralphing,right?
hah.

Any who,I am finally feeling better. Now, I can get back on track with life.

No comments: