Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tooty Fuckin' Fruity

I recently asked my followers on Twitter (http://www.Twitter.com/SynfulDame) to help me pick between edit style A or B.

Here is the photo on choices:

Style A won.
I didn't have the best lighting or bathroom for the vision I had.
Someday, when my sources are greater I'll re due this.
But, being the little photoshop bugger that I am. Here are some more edits like style A.

I really wanted the colors to POP! And played with the yellow hues mainly.
What do you guys think??

This has to be the most difficult set I've ever had to edit.

See the outcome and full set soon on http://www.SynfulDame.com

xoxo
-SD

6 comments:

Jessie said...

I think I understand what you were going for, but style A is still really cute.

Ragen nolee said...

I'm lovin the idea, you look adorable and sexy all at the sametime. With the colors and everything I would have to go with A it really pops a lot more then the B edit.

Synful Dame said...

Thanks for commenting,Jessie.
=)

Synful Dame said...

Thank you so much,Ragen. I'm glad you dig it. I've been waiting to do this for a long time.
xoxo

Steve said...

Really cool colors here. You are so beautiful.

Synful Dame said...

awww Thanks,Steve!!
=) You're too kind.
xox