Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pussy & Shoes!

Ya know,I love my sneakers but at the same time. I love a great pair of pumps.
My legs look so great in them.
So, I recently went shopping with my birthday money (thanks mom!!..teheheh). The first place I always go is Torrid. Usually I shop online. This time being no different. Come to find out they had all their clearance like 75% off. SHAWING!!!
I got a killer pair of heels for like 12 bucks!
And you know me..I had to take pictures rockin' them.

Sticking with the idea of the DC shoes. I wanted the main focus to be A.) Shoes & B.) Curves.
This time I had these cute little clips (also new from Torrid) and wanted to incorporate them...Oh,and I also wanted to add a bit more pussy than I usually add.
*evil grin*

I did this set myself,with the tripod(makes life so much more easy) and here are my favorites.
Enjoy this sneak peep.

LOVES!!!





xoxo
-SD

2 comments:

Black Spiral (Johno) said...

You look Gorgeous!

Synful Dame said...

Thank you sweetie.
xoxo