Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where in the hell..

Have I been,right?
I know.But, my computer went to hell on me.
I don't know what the hell happened to it.
I have a new one. ..I don't know much about computers.
I do know this one works hella fast and does what I need it to do.

I also need a new camera.That will be something I know more about.
I'm getting one really soon.
My photographer buddy,Kelly.Her camera is fucked right now.
So, I am stuck doing d.i.y. stuff with my shitty 6MP Kodak.
I can work with anything though.So it's all good.hahah.
Whenever I shoot things myself I seem to be the naughtiest.

Take a look at what I mean.
I shot this update myself. =] I show my bare ass(and sweet pink pussy) all spread out.hehe


like I said..I'm kinda on a d.i.y. spree.

I can't wait until I get my new camera.
The quality will be so much better.Which in return will mean a better
I have great plans for my site.I love having it.It's been almost 2 years. I am ready to step it up to the next level. You will see more of me..ALL of me..In ways that you have never seen before.
Oh but,you wont complain ..I guarantee..teheheheh


I'll be back to posting more.Yippie!
xoxo
-SD

No comments: