Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tee Shirts

I used to be a big tom boy.I still am at heart.But,dress more female like now.
I don't wear as many tees like I did. Oh,but I find the best ones. I buy them and usually alter them to make 'em more girlie.I can't stand the neck to tees anymore.
Just like the other shirt store I made a blog about(Threadless). This website http://www.snorgtees.com is filled with kick ass tees. I love altering tee shirts so much.I have often thought of opening a online store with them.That may still be something I will do in the new year. Which I am hella stoked about.2010,man...I can't believe it.

Well kiddies..Check out that link.It's got some awesome shirts.
& I'll keep ya posted about my online store dream.
I hope everyone has a great holiday!

xoxo
-SD

No comments: