Monday, December 21, 2009

Year One.

Good afternoon people.How are you all doing?
Well,I'm doing wonderful. Yesterday was me and my lover boys 1 year anniversary.Oddly,I'm not too big on romance..I know many women say that and really want it.But,I really mean it.Let's order pizza,cuddle up on the couch and watch movies.End it with a night cap and you have the perfect day to me.

The last guy I was with would just go out..buy the most expensive thing (mostly jewerly..which I don't even wear) , come home and just hand it to me.The things he got me would collect dust in my panty draw. Don't get me wrong.I'm not some ungrateful witch.It's just,I'm not going to wear something just because you bought it.If it's not me.It's not me.That guy and I are not together anymore. And I didn't take a single thing he bought for me.Even though it was for me.

I guess I'm just trying to say my love don't cost a thing..hahahaha. LAME.
Seriously,though..buying fantasy things for someone only gets you so far. In my book at least.
I rather your conservative and knowledge than diamond and pearls.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this guy!
(morning time on the couch)

xoxo
-SD

No comments: