Thursday, November 5, 2009

www.WickedDollz.net

A dear pal of mine (Skye Doll) has ran a great website for a few years now.
http://www.wickeddollz.net/
It is dedicated to showing women of all shapes and sizes.Women of all colors and from all walks of life.While the site offers many different looking women.They all share one major trait.
They are all kick ass dames.They aren't the cookie cutter types.They are the strange and unique.The naughty and fierce chicks.The ones your mother warned you about.

I have been working with them since day one.I think what they are doing is a fantastic thing.Showing that women with body mods.,crazy colored hair and outrageous characters are just as beautiful (if not more) as the standard model type chicks.

I am so pleased to announce that I am the featured doll of November!

It was a huge surprise to me.I had no idea I even won.Or was in the running.SO,a big thank you to everyone who voted for me.Winning this brought a big smile to my face.
Ya know,no matter what it is.If I am asked to give a interview or appear on a site.I get so stoked.Still to this day.No matter what it is.I feel so grateful and honored that they thought of me.There are so many wonderful women out there.So when something like this happens.It makes me feel so so special.
To still be in peoples minds after being in the modeling game for almost 3 years.It's a great feeling.
So,mucho thanks to everyone who has supported me.

Also,
Be sure to check out http://www.wickeddollz.net/ ,especially if you are into creative/alternative looking pinups.
The site is really active and they are always updating with new models/photos of your already favorite Dollz.


Oh and did I mention its FREE!!



Add the Dollz on myspace also - http://www.myspace.com/wickeddollzinc

xoxo
-SD

No comments: