Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This is Halloween!

Yeah,my favorite holiday is gone.Having it here just reminds me of how much I love Halloween.I don't even mind the t.v. commercials during the season.They are all spooky and fun.They always show the best old t.v. shows.Like The Munsters and The Addams Family.I just adore it.
I couldn't careless about all the other holidays.Christmas,I hate.Thanksgiving is okay because you get to stuff your face.But,hell I do that shit whenever I want anyways.hahaha.None of them are as rad as Halloween.

Now,nothing beats last years Halloween updates on http://www.synfuldame.com/
There were double updates every week,the entire month of October.I had a fucking blast doing them all! Each update was original and really dug deep into my creativity.
I wasn't able to do that much this year.I have been much more busy than I was then.
However,I'd be DAMNED if I was gonna let this year go by and not do some Halloween stuff.
Yeah right! haha.


(photography by Kelly)
Yummy Kitty



Doesn't play well with others


These aren't live to my website just yet.But,ya know I'll keep you guys posted on when they do.
xoxo
-SD

No comments: