Tuesday, November 3, 2009

D.I.Y.

DIY-Do it yourself (or DIY) is a term used to describe the creation, alteration or reparation of something without the aid of experts or professionals.

I went on a d.i.y. spree about 2 weeks ago. hahah ..I love taking my own stuff.I usually do it when I am home alone.I feel the most intimate when I am alone.I can be my naughtiest without feeling a bit shy.heheh. My camera at the moment isn't the best.Though,it is a decent one.It's no web cam or anything.
I can't wait until my birthday (December 31st) because I am getting a bad ass new camera!
YAY!!
So,I was alone for a few days and shot a bunch of sexy photos and videos myself!

I filmed some belly play,booty shaking,baby oiling my boobs and other steaming hot videos.Many unlike you have ever seen me.These previews are whats already live on http://www.synfuldame.com/

xoxo
-SD

No comments: